Small in size, but big on exciting features, the Loog Guitars Mini Electric Guitar will have your tot ready to rock in no time! Featuring a built-in amp and speaker, this petite guitar is about the same size as a ukelele. Free from awkward knobs and with virtually no added weight, this electric version stays true to the well-loved, classic Loog guitar silhouette.
- Sustainably-sourced paulownia body with a maple neck and fingerboard
- Award-winning design approved by educators
- This 3-string guitar will reduce chords to the basic triad, allowing for an easier and faster learning process. Your child will be able to play songs on day 1, feeling rewarded and encouraged to keep learning.
- Finger placement and everything you learn on a Loog can be applied on a 6-string guitar too – same strings, same tuning!
- Enhances children’s cognitive skills while fostering creative thinking and their ability to focus.
- Includes flashcards and full access to the Loog Guitar app (iOS and Android)
- The Loog Guitar app features video lessons, a tuner, and a digital songbook so you can learn by playing real songs (Beatles, Stones, Taylor Swift and more). It also features an augmented reality that allows you to learn guitar using the selfie camera.
- Includes access to live free and paid Zoom lessons, along with free “Specials” where one of the Loog Certified Instructors shows kids how to play a popular song!
- Complies with CPSC & ASTM F963 Children’s Product Safety Standards
- Fully assembled and ready to play
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Controls: Volume & Gain
- Number of Frets: 15
- Scale: 15.4″ (390.0 mm)
- Length: 22.1″ (560.0 mm)
- Width: 6.9″ (176.5 mm)
- Depth: 2.1″ (52.0 mm)
- Weight: 1.9lbs (1.0 kg)
Loog started as an academic project in 2010 when Rafael Atijas developed the concept as his Master’s thesis at New York University. After two wildly successful Kickstarter campaigns, one which made Loog the best-selling guitar on Kickstarter ever, Loog solidified itself as a top guitar maker for kids. Playing songs on a guitar can be a daunting task for beginners. Loog solves this with their 3-string guitars that reduce chords to the basic triad, allowing for an easier and faster learning process. With a Loog and its accompanying app, kids can play songs on day one, feeling rewarded and encouraged to keep on playing and learning. Playing a musical instrument helps children benefit in almost every level: it enhances their cognitive skills while fostering creative thinking and their ability to focus. With Loog, kids are playing and having fun from the very beginning, acquiring skills that stay with them forever.