The LOLI Beauty Purple Corn Grains is a pore refining scrub/polisher that smooths flaky skin, and is perfect for prepping your lips before applying lipstick, or for using in the shower on your whole body. Powered by a high-antioxidant, wrinkle-reducing Peruvian superfood, these glorious grains will leave your skin feeling silky smooth for days.
- Food-grade, Kosher, and non-GMO
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- Free from gluten and soy
- Free from planet-polluting microbeads
- MADE SAFE® certified
- 100% waterless: Activate with water, hydrosol or vinegar
- Size: 1.4 oz
- Please note:
- This product may contain nuts.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, or have sensitive skin, allergies or any serious medical conditions, do not use these products unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. A skin patch test is always recommended prior to use.
Ingredients: Zea Mays Seed Flour(**), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Powder(**), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Maltodextrin(**), Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Seed Meal(**), Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Powder(**), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder(**), Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Powder(*), Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil(*)
(*) wild crafted, organically grown
(**) organic, food grade
ABOUT LOLI BEAUTY
After leaving the corporate beauty world in 2004 with idiopathic allergies and adrenal fatigue, LOLI Beauty’s founder, Tina Hedges, was inspired by the idea that the beauty industry seemed to have lost its connection to what really nourishes us (food!) and put in its place a concoction of 95% water, potentially harmful preservatives, and synthetics. LOLI Beauty, which stands for “Living Organic Loving Ingredients”, uses only potent and pure food-grade ingredients that are minimally processed, never diluted, fair-trade, organic, and ethical. Along with using wild-harvested and locally-sourced ingredients, LOLI Beauty has a Zero Waste Beauty™ policy, and reduces their carbon footprint by using compostable bags, reusable glass jars, and upcycling from food. Truly determined to help humankind, LOLI Beauty is proudly the only beauty company to be a part of Made in a Free World, which is committed to stopping human trafficking.