The LOLI Beauty Plum Elixir is a waterless blend of four organic, food grade seed oils and is perfect for hydrating chapped lips, dry skin, dull hair, or for using under your makeup as a primer. This fruity wonder can be used day and night on even the most sensitive skin types for mega rejuvenation and restoration.
- Combines 4 potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-rich, organic super-oils
- Includes plum oil from cold pressed, upcycled plum kernel
- Food-grade and non-GMO
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- Free from gluten and soy
- MADE SAFE® certified
- In a consumer test, 90% felt instant hydration on first use and 87% felt and saw increased suppleness
- Natural, heavenly marzipan scent
- Size: 0.95 fl oz
- Please note: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have sensitive skin, allergies or any serious medical conditions, do not use these products unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. A skin patch test is always recommended prior to use.
Ingredients: Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil (**), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil(*), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil(*), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil (**)
(**) organic, food grade
ABOUT LOLI BEAUTY
After leaving the corporate beauty world in 2004 with idiopathic allergies and adrenal fatigue, LOLI Beauty’s founder, Tina Hedges, was inspired by the idea that the beauty industry seemed to have lost its connection to what really nourishes us (food!) and put in its place a concoction of 95% water, potentially harmful preservatives, and synthetics. LOLI Beauty, which stands for “Living Organic Loving Ingredients”, uses only potent and pure food-grade ingredients that are minimally processed, never diluted, fair-trade, organic, and ethical. Along with using wild-harvested and locally-sourced ingredients, LOLI Beauty has a Zero Waste Beauty™ policy, and reduces their carbon footprint by using compostable bags, reusable glass jars, and upcycling from food. Truly determined to help humankind, LOLI Beauty is proudly the only beauty company to be a part of Made in a Free World, which is committed to stopping human trafficking.