The LOLI Beauty Pank Pitaya Mask is a Vitamin C powerhouse that will calm inflammation, combat breakouts, and deeply moisturize dry or flaky skin. Featuring a botanical blend of cassava and arrowroot, pink pitaya, colloidal oat flour, crushed rose petals and Australian pink clay, just blend this product with water to instantly purify your congested complexion!
- Food-grade and non-GMO
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- Free from gluten and soy
- MADE SAFE® certified
- Combine with purified water, blend to make a thin mask consistency, apply with a brush, leave on for 10-15 minutes, and roll of with your fingertips!
- Size: 1.2 oz
- Please note:
- This product may contain nuts.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, or have sensitive skin, allergies or any serious medical conditions, do not use these products unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. A skin patch test is always recommended prior to use.
Ingredients: Kaolin (Australian) Clay***, Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root*, Manihot esculenta crantz (Cassava) Root Flour*, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel flour*, Hylocereus undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Powder*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Essential Oil**, Rosa damascene (Rose) Flower Essential Oil*
(*) organic; food grade
(***) Naturally and sustainably mined
ABOUT LOLI BEAUTY
After leaving the corporate beauty world in 2004 with idiopathic allergies and adrenal fatigue, LOLI Beauty’s founder, Tina Hedges, was inspired by the idea that the beauty industry seemed to have lost its connection to what really nourishes us (food!) and put in its place a concoction of 95% water, potentially harmful preservatives, and synthetics. LOLI Beauty, which stands for “Living Organic Loving Ingredients”, uses only potent and pure food-grade ingredients that are minimally processed, never diluted, fair-trade, organic, and ethical. Along with using wild-harvested and locally-sourced ingredients, LOLI Beauty has a Zero Waste Beauty™ policy, and reduces their carbon footprint by using compostable bags, reusable glass jars, and upcycling from food. Truly determined to help humankind, LOLI Beauty is proudly the only beauty company to be a part of Made in a Free World, which is committed to stopping human trafficking.