After spending 15 years as a movie studio executive, Maradith Frenkel returned to her entrepreneurial roots when she created Little Sleepies after having her first child in 2016. Inspired by her love of PJs, Maradith made it her mission to find the safest and softest fabric, the most genius design and the right price point. Today Little Sleepies makes cozy and practical PJs out of their signature bamboo/ spandex blend. Chosen because it’s naturally hypoallergenic, anti-fungal and odor resistant, it helps regulate body temperature, has natural UV protection and is buttery soft. The most important part: it’s eco-friendly and biodegradable. Little Sleepies donates a percentage of all sales to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, an amazing charity dedicated to finding a cure for childhood cancer.
Comfy for them. Easy for you. The Little Sleepies Short Sleeve Lemon Two Piece PJ Set is made in a naturally hypoallergenic and eco-friendly bamboo/spandex blend. Just as cute during the day as they are at night, they’re perfect for weekend lounging.
- Made of 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex
- Two piece set
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable
- Free of harmful flame retardants
- Naturally hypoallergenic and temperature regulating
- Machine washable
- Designed to fit snugly in accordance with all CPSC regulations
- Little Sleepies is proud to donate a portion of each and every sale to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.