The Learning Tower
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Unlike traditional stepstools, the Little Partners Learning Tower provides a safe and versatile environment to get your little one up close and involved in everything from helping with the laundry to washing the dishes to messy baking fun! Spacious enough to fit two tots at once, The Learning Tower fits flush against counters for safe access and has two steps and large openings, making climbing in and out a breeze!
- Made from TSCA Title VI-compliant layered Birch and Poplar
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, The Learning Tower meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Children can climb up to counter height and learn and explore alongside parents, caregivers, siblings and friends
- Large platform provides plenty of space for one or two children
- Platform adjusts to 4 heights easily without tools. (Level 1 : 10.59”, Level 2: 13.19”, Level 3: 15.79”, Level 4: 18.39”).
- Four-sided railings provide security while allowing independence to climb in and out of the tower
- Designed with a heavy build to prevent children from moving it easily
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 39″ H x 24″ W x 22″ D
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
ABOUT LITTLE PARTNERS
Little Partners was founded in 1992 by Carol Gamble, a mom and Montessori-trained educator. She was inspired by her young daughter’s eagerness to complete various tasks around the house but lacked the appropriate resources to do so. Carol set out to create what would become the original learning tower, an adjustable-height platform offering quality, safety, and a space for toddlers to act independently as well as interact with adults. Today, the brand has blossomed and now offers a variety of children’s furniture, such as easels, art centers, stepstools, cubbies, and safety gates, all of which foster creativity, independence, and exploration, while nurturing family bonding.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.