Deluxe Learn and Play Art Center
$159.99 Ships Free
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The Little Partners Deluxe Learn and Play Art Center is a 3-in-1 art easel that features a chalkboard, magnetic dry erase board, and a paper feeder. The included shelves and storage bins will effortlessly keep everything organized while its clever two-sided design is great for everything from art projects to practicing writing and numeracy skills.
- Includes one roll of paper, four non-spill paint cups, two trays for supplies, paper clip holders, and an eraser
- Only at The Tot – Charcoal with Natural finish
- Made with TSCA Title VI-compliant layered pine
- Finished with child-safe, non-toxic paints
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Deluxe Learn and Play Art Center meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Side paper clips strategically placed so children can hang artwork for drying
- Storage tray under drawing surface for additional creative supplies
- Lower storage shelf includes two lined fabric bins
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe with a clean, damp cloth
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 23.90″ x 19.80″ x 51.13″
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
ABOUT LITTLE PARTNERS
Little Partners was founded in 1992 by Carol Gamble, a mom and Montessori-trained educator. She was inspired by her young daughter’s eagerness to complete various tasks around the house but lacked the appropriate resources to do so. Carol set out to create what would become the original learning tower, an adjustable-height platform offering quality, safety, and a space for toddlers to act independently as well as interact with adults. Today, the brand has blossomed and now offers a variety of children’s furniture, such as easels, art centers, stepstools, cubbies, and safety gates, all of which foster creativity, independence, and exploration, while nurturing family bonding.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.