A small company based in Bellport Village, New York, Little Miss Workbench produces handcrafted toys using sustainable American hardwoods and all-natural sealants. The toys hark back to a simpler era, while maintaining a nod to the zeitgeist: the materials used are old-fashioned and classic, but the shapes are modern. We’re talking toy chalkboard iPhones, wooden bunny rabbits and a crayon block that’ll bring out the inner artist in anyone. Little Miss Workbench is committed to giving back to the global community, and to this end, is proud to support the charity Four Girls For Families, which aims to bring clean water to communities in Cambodia.
The Little Miss Workbench Say Cheese Camera is an eco-friendly concept camera powered by imagination instead of batteries. All of the wooden pieces are coated with plant based dyes and finished with a handcrafted, natural beeswax sealant.
- Handcrafted using sustainable American hardwood
- Coated with non-toxic plant-based dyes
- Finished with natural beeswax
- Includes a leather wrist strap
- Packaged in a natural canvas bag with a wooden button and leather closure
- Age: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 4″ x 2.5″ x 0.75″
- Please note that, due to the wood grain and natural dye process, slight variations in color may occur, which makes each camera totally unique.