Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Product DetailsMade in the USA
Our Classic Wardrobe is a practical and stylish addition to your child’s bedroom. Great for pretend dress-up and costume change or just everyday preparation to get the day started.
- Made in Denver, CO
- 15 3/4″L x 28 1/2″W x 44 1/2″H
- Floor to top shelf: 32″
- Floor to hanging bar: 42.5″
- Bottom shelf to hanging bar: 30.5″
- Shelf gap heights (from bottom to top): 10.5″, 7.5″, 8.5″
- Each side is 11.5″ wide
- Weight: Approximately 62lbs.
- MDF construction throughout and featuring a child-safe acrylic mirror.
- Available Unfinished, and in White, Linen, Pink, Gray, and Lavender.
- Ships partially constructed but some assembly is required.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use.
- Since Little Colorado manufactures all products in their own facility, they start out as MDF. Every piece is offered unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
ABOUT LITTLE COLORADO
Founded in 1986 in Golden, Colorado, Little Colorado has been building high-quality, wooden toddler furniture since day 1. Still made in the USA today, each product is crafted with sustainability in mind and is of heirloom quality, providing families with modern furniture that will stay in their families for generations.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.