Bertie Toy Box
$331.00 Ships Free
Product DetailsMade in the USA
The Bertie Toy Box is an heirloom-quality, modern storage piece designed to look good in any room of the house and store lots of toys for the little ones in your life. Bertie is perfect for small spaces and can even double as an end table. Bertie is designed by mom-of-two “Mod Mom” Kiersten Hathcock—winner of ABC’s Shark Tank—and is made in Denver, Colorado.
- The Bertie Toy Box is made from premium, birch plywood.
- All our Baltic birch plywood is CARB 2 compliant, meaning that no added formaldehyde is present, and it is harvested from sustainable forests.
- The lift-off, puzzle-piece lid helps make putting toys away more fun.
- 16.75″L x 16.5″W x 14.5″H
- The Bertie Toy Box is finished in a combination of clear lacquer and water-based, non-toxic Sherman Williams brand paint.
- Bertie ships almost completely assembled: just attach the castors.
- Castors make Bertie easy to move to where the play area is.
- Two of the four castors have brakes, so Bertie stays put when you want it to.
- Bertie weighs approximately 12 pounds.
ABOUT LITTLE COLORADO
Founded in 1986 in Golden, Colorado, Little Colorado has been building high-quality, wooden toddler furniture since day 1. Still made in the USA today, each product is crafted with sustainability in mind and is of heirloom quality, providing families with modern furniture that will stay in their families for generations.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.