The Lily & River Little Steps are a set of six brightly colored wooden steps that will help boost your child’s balance, coordination, and self-confidence. Light enough for the littlest hands to carry wherever they choose, this fully modular set will spark your little one’s creativity and get them happily moving, jumping, and stretching!
- Set includes 6x Little Steps
- Made from premium, FSC-certified hardwood
- Non-toxic, VOC-free finish
- Fully modular design with endless combinations
- Stackable storage
- Lightweight and easy for children to carry
- Furniture-grade anti-slip pads
- Develops self-confidence, gross motor skills, balance control, muscle growth, and expands creativity
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor day use
- Age recommendation: 18 months – 8 years
- Dimensions: Each Step is 8″ x 8″ x 1″
ABOUT LILY & RIVER
Lily & River was founded by father and designer, David, in 2018. As a student of the Montessori approach, Dr. Pikler’s method, and Magda Gerber, David was inspired to create children’s furniture that is designed for play, learning, and growth. The brand’s family-owned and operated workshop is nestled within the desert foothills of Arizona, and carefully crafts durable furniture that is made from sustainably-sourced wood and free from harmful chemical finishes. Today and always, Lily and River’s goal is to provide intuitive environments for children that will benefit them for years to come.