Designed with entertainment for the entire family in mind, Lily & River’s Little Rocker is perfect for climbing, rocking, resting, hiding and playing! Build a fort, make a lemonade stand, or create an obstacle course – the sky’s the limit with this super durable, open-ended indoor playground.
- Made from premium, FSC-certified Birch and Ash hardwoods, with durable and fully recyclable metal hardware
- Includes a removable washable cover and comfort memory foam pad
- Develops motor skills, balance control, creativity, and more!
- Designed to grow with your tot
- Age recommendation: 18 months +
- Dimensions: 38″ L x 31.5″ W x 16.5″ H
- Weight limits:
Climber side: 100 lbs
Rocker side: 250 lbs
ABOUT LILY & RIVER
Lily & River was founded by father and designer, David, in 2018. As a student of the Montessori approach, Dr. Pikler’s method, and Magda Gerber, David was inspired to create children’s furniture that is designed for play, learning, and growth. The brand’s family-owned and operated workshop is nestled within the desert foothills of Arizona, and carefully crafts durable furniture that is made from sustainably-sourced wood and free from harmful chemical finishes. Today and always, Lily and River’s goal is to provide intuitive environments for children that will benefit them for years to come.