Lewis Co-Founders, Liz Libré + Lizzy Ott met in high school, went to the same small college in Maine, both landed in New York City after graduating, and both went to work in creative fields. After spending a few years figuring out the right fit, Liz began her successful paper line Linda & Harriett, and Lizzy went off to RISD for a Master’s in Interior Architecture. Years later, as designers and new moms, Liz + Lizzy found themselves looking for something that wasn’t out there: nursery essentials that are childlike, not childish. As an illustrator and interior architect respectively, they set out to make their own organic cotton crib sheets, with prints that are loose and playful, like the things in nature that serve as their inspiration. Crib sheets quickly expanded into nursery + children’s essentials that feature prints such as stingrays, snakes and parsnips—mature and interesting for a parent, playful enough for a child.
Quilted from 100% organic cotton, screen printed and designed with side slits to accommodate a safety belt, the Parsnip/ Marine Change Pad Cover fits most standard contoured change pads and adds the perfect amount of comfort and style to any nursery.
- Shell made of 100% organic cotton, fill made of 100% cotton
- One quilted change pad cover
- Fits standard contoured changing pad
- Elastic band, side slits for safety belt
- Screen printed
- Machine washable
- Dimensions: 32″ x 17″ x 4″
- Made in India
- Due to the nature of organic cotton and screen printing, slight variations in the fabric and printing may occur