From the first pair of waist overalls manufactured in 1873 to today, Levi Strauss & Co. is one of the world’s largest apparel companies and a global leader in jeans. The purest wearable form of authentic self expression, Levi’s started as an invention for the American worker and quickly became the uniform of progress, bearing the markings of life, the shapes of our bodies and the memories of our adventures.
Made of soft and durable cotton, the classic Levi’s trucker jacket now features hand-painted personalization from Dallas native, Kris Cormier Ammon! With over ten years of hands on experience in the luxury space of fashion and interior design, founder and designer, Kris, is anything but status quo. Add a name, word or phrase with Kris’ unique style to create something you’ll treasure for years to come.
- Jacket is made of 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Stretch denim featuring chest and hand pockets
- Hand-painted with non-toxic white paint
- Enter name or phrase and choose placement
- Wash by hand or spot treat to clean
- Final sale. Due to being a customized product, as per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.