Designed with unlimited creative play in mind, the Let Them Play Story Scene is a beautifully handcrafted and sustainably-sourced wooden playset. The Barn Set includes a variety of double-sided, farm-themed pieces that can be arranged however your little one desires, bringing a fun and unique vertical element to playtime.
- Set includes:
- A Barn
- Apple Tree
- Grass Shrub
- Medium Triple Stand
- Made of FSC-certified New Zealand pine plywood
- Hand-dyed using eco-friendly, non-toxic dyes
- Pieces are interchangeable with any of the brand’s Story Scenes and different sized stands
- Unique wood grains will vary between each piece, and colors may vary based on how the wood absorbs the dyes
- Designed and handmade in Australia
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Barn: 10.2″ W x 13.3″ H and 0.35″ thick
- Please note: The boards are not designed to be wet. A small amount of color may rub off if the boards come in contact with water. Parental supervision is required at all times. Please check your items before use and discard if they show any signs of damage.
ABOUT LET THEM PLAY
Let Them Play was founded in 2019 by Julie and Steve, who reside in New South Wales, Australia, and are parents to four kids. Julie and Steve strongly believe that by helping children connect with nature through open-ended play, it will inspire them to want to help protect our planet. With many years of experience as an early childhood educator under her belt, Julie uses this knowledge to design each toy herself. Steve sources the wood from fallen branches in their backyard and turns Julie’s ideas into beautiful, sustainable, and durable toys. Let Them Play is passionate about ending our society’s throwaway culture and creates engaging, beautifully crafted, handmade toys that are designed to last for generations.