Based in France, Les Jouets Libres was created in response to a hyper-consuming society. With the goal of creating zero-waste, plastic-free and sustainably produced toys and games for kids, the innovative brand is eager to be part of a larger social movement so that our children and environment’s future is protected. Each Les Jouets Libres products is non-toxic, eco-friendly, sustainably sourced and assembled through a program that provides work for disabled people. The brand also stays away from unnecessary packaging by printing instructions on the game using Oeko-Tex inks and creating bags out of GOTS certified organic cotton that can be reused again and again. Because your child’s cognitive and physical development is their number one priority when creating a new game or toy, everything at Les Jouets Libres is designed with educational value and purpose in mind.
The Time to Play Checkers game makes it easy to play a game of checkers anywhere and at anytime. Made of sustainably sourced wood from managed French forests, the set comes packaged in a GOTS certified organic cotton bag that’s printed with Oeko-Tex non-toxic inks.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly wooden checkers set
- Includes GOTS certified organic cotton storage bag that doubles as the board
- Printed with Oeko-Tex non-toxic, water-based inks
- Great for travel
- Meets or exceeds safety standards: REACH, EN71.1/2/3
- Age recommendation: 5 years +
- Dimensions: 5.9″ x 7.1″ / 15 x 18 cm
- Made in France