Based in France, Les Jouets Libres was created in response to a hyper-consuming society. With the goal of creating zero-waste, plastic-free and sustainably produced toys and games for kids, the innovative brand is eager to be part of a larger social movement so that our children and environment’s future is protected. Each Les Jouets Libres products is non-toxic, eco-friendly, sustainably sourced and assembled through a program that provides work for disabled people. The brand also stays away from unnecessary packaging by printing instructions on the game using Oeko-Tex inks and creating bags out of GOTS certified organic cotton that can be reused again and again. Because your child’s cognitive and physical development is their number one priority when creating a new game or toy, everything at Les Jouets Libres is designed with educational value and purpose in mind.
The Mesdames & Messieurs Checkers Set is a checker game like you have never seen before! Each piece is a unique character: Seaman or Dandy? Strongman or Clever Dude? Geek or Bimbo? Each of them has a spot within this game – the ultimate goal being to capture the opponent’s characters and have the last one alive. The game starts with a creative time where the kids get to personalize each pawn and plan the game.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly wooden checkers set with a twist!
- Includes 24 wooden pieces, 24 Stickers, 1 GOTS certified organic cotton storage bag
- Printed with Oeko-Tex non-toxic, water-based inks
- Illustration by Roman Krajewski
- Meets or exceeds safety standards: REACH, EN71.1/2/3
- Age recommendation: 5 years +
- Dimensions: 13″ x 11.8″ / 33 x 30 cm
- Made in France