Suitable for both children and adults, the Lele Sadoughi Petite Jet Velvet Pearl Headband is hand knotted and sewn with miniature acrylic ivory pearls, making it a piece that can be dressed up or down.
- Made with cotton velvet
- Embellished with acrylic pearls
- Packaged in the brand’s signature striped dust bag
- One size only, meant for both children and adults
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 3/4″ width at ears, 1.5″ knot and top width
ABOUT LELE SADOUGHI
Lele Sadoughi is a New York based mama of two and responsible for the conceptualization, creation and launch of J Crew’s jewelry division. With prior experience designing custom label pieces for brands like Neiman Marcus, Anthropologie, Banana Republic and Club Monaco and holding the position of Jewelry Design Director at Tory Birch, Lele used her experience and passion for maximalism to launch her eponymous accessories line – Lele Sadoughi in 2012. Today, her collection pair abstract shapes with floral detailing, tonal hues with bright bursts of color and draw on a palette inspired by the spirit of wanderlust and a love of modern art.