Once upon a time there were two friends with very different roots, but the same desire to see the world through the eyes of children. Their wish that daughters Lea & Jojo deserved to safely discover the extent of our planet’s beauty encouraged them to create the brand “Lea & Jojo”. A sweet mixture of utopia and candor that allows you to consume better by offering a collection of children’s raincoats that combine quality, ecological awareness, social ethics and safety. Using fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles for the shells and lining, along with OEKO TEX 100 and or Blue Sign approved factories, that wish is now possible for their daughters and children all over the world!
Lea & Jojo’s Free Arrow Raincoat is the easiest way to be green and to stay warm, dry and stylish all season long. This raincoat offers great functionality and versatility, it can be used separately or combined with fleece jackets, lightweight down sweater jackets or puff jackets, when it gets colder. Our classic model works just as well on the playground or out on the town.
- Outer fabric is breathable with 10000g/m2/24h and water resistant with 10000 mm water column
- Rib, lining and shell raw material are 100% recycled polyester, fabric and printing are certified OEKO TEX 100, Global Recycled Standard and Blue Sign
- Water repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free
- Zip fastening with hem and hidden press buttons on the hem
- Side pockets with flaps and front press buttons
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fake leather zipper pull
- Fake leather patch with cloud print
- Trims, (zipper, snapps, cord, eyelets, metal stoppers, etc) labels and patches are 100% OEKO TEX 100 certified
- Exterior 100% recycled polyester
- All components are produced by factories adhering to OEKO TEX 100 guidelines and/or Blue Sign Standards