Established in London in 1991, Laurence King Publishing is now recognized as one of the world’s leading publishers of books and gifts on the creative arts. They work with some of the world’s best illustrators, designers, artists and photographers to create beautifully produced books and gifts which are acclaimed for their inventiveness, beautiful design and authoritative texts.
Easy to play and full of strange and colorful characters, Scary Bingo will engage and delight children for hours. It can be played with 3–7 people, making it the perfect game for families in need of spookily good entertainment.
- Scary Bingo contains 48 chips and a cardboard monster head to store them in, a game board, eight double-sided bingo cards and googly-eyed counters for you to mark up your card
- Features 49 illustrations including a menacing mummy, a bowler-hat wearing yeti & multi-eyed monster
- Author: Rob Hodgson
- Dimensions: 8.66″ x 8.66″
- Age recommendation: 4 – 6 years
- Great game for Halloween!