Your child will love improving their number recognition and learning basic arithmatic with the Land of Dough Learning Numbers Kit! This plant-based dough and numbers set will spark your little one’s creativity while improving their hand-eye coordination and cognitive development.
- Set includes:
- Wooden number stamps: 0 – 9
- 2x rolls of dough
- The wooden stamps are made from solid wood that has been cut, polished, and finished with sandpaper. There is no staining and no coating on these pieces.
- All-natural dough made with plant-based colors and compostable glitter
- 100% organic essential oils, jojoba oil, and unrefined raw coconut oil
- No vegetable oils, plastics, artificial fragrances, or genetically modified ingredients
- Air dries for sculpting
- Rehydrates for extended use by placing a damp paper towel over the dough and covering with the lid overnight.
- Easy to use, compostable packaging
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Handmade in the USA in a wind-powered facility using reclaimed landfill gas as a heat source.
- Please note: For a longer lasting dough, keep sealed in product packaging and place in a cool dry place.
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts. Contains wheat and almond oils.
ABOUT LAND OF DOUGH
Founded in 2017, Land of Dough is a Pennsylvania-based company that creates 100% natural, non-toxic and totally fun playing dough for kids. Frustrated by the abundance of options that contained high-concentrations of synthetic dyes and plastics, which are harmful to both our kids and the environment – the minds behind Land of Dough decided to only use three ingredients, rich natural vegetable dyes and biodegradable glitter. Just because it’s safe doesn’t mean it can’t also be sensational!