Founded in 2017, Land of Dough is a Pennsylvania-based company that creates 100% natural, non-toxic and totally fun playing dough for kids. Frustrated by the abundance of options that contained high-concentrations of synthetic dyes and plastics, which are harmful to both our kids and the environment – the minds behind Land of Dough decided to only use three ingredients, rich natural vegetable dyes and biodegradable glitter. Just because it’s safe doesn’t mean it can’t also be sensational!
Land of Dough Dough Rolls are a great gift idea for birthdays and celebrations or as favors for parties. Inspired by saltwater taffy, the biodegradable wrapping will bring back nostalgic childhood memories of boardwalks and summers at the beach.
- All-natural, earth friendly ingredients
- 100% plant-based dyes, never synthetic
- 100% organic essential and other oils including jojoba oil and unrefined raw coconut oil
- No vegetable oils, plastics, artificial fragrances or genetically modified ingredients
- Biodegradable glitter
- Includes: 5oz. of dough per roll
- Scented with hints of lemongrass, chamomile and lavender
- Easy to use recyclable packaging
- For a longer lasting dough: Keep sealed in product packaging and place in a cool dry place. If possible, refrigerate.
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Handmade in the USA