The team at KORXX believe that children learn best when they share and play – with their parents and with each other. Using highly sustainable cork to make their toys, KORXX is as committed to the planet as they are to kids. Cork, whose trees do not need to be felled in order to extract the material, is safe, durable and eco-friendly. KORXX building blocks are shaped with little fingers in mind, and have no sharp edges (so even if they fall, nobody’s feet will be harmed!). The blocks, which are deliberately simple, provide a blank canvas for kids to learn, play and discover.
With KORXX Brickle, your child is free to build just about anything they could imagine such as houses, castles, zoos, parking garages, towers, pyramids, and walls just to name a few. These unique blocks encourage the development of fine motor skills while at the same time providing a forgiving experience when a structure isn’t sound. Limiting the frustration of failure also contributes to a happy atmosphere.
- Made from sustainable cork trees
- Bright and vivid colors
- Blocks have beveled edges and polished surfaces
- Free from harmful substances and has no sensory emissions
- Delivered in a felt box or a cloth bag
- Includes 17 blocks – 10 cubes and 4 small rectangles, 3 large rectangles
- Age recommendation: 1 year +
- Cube – 1″ x 1″ x 1″
- Small rectangle – 2.4″ x 1″ x 1″
- Large rectangle – 3.5″ x 1″ x 1″