The team at KORXX believe that children learn best when they share and play – with their parents and with each other. Using highly sustainable cork to make their toys, KORXX is as committed to the planet as they are to kids. Cork, whose trees do not need to be felled in order to extract the material, is safe, durable and eco-friendly. KORXX building blocks are shaped with little fingers in mind, and have no sharp edges (so even if they fall, nobody’s feet will be harmed!). The blocks, which are deliberately simple, provide a blank canvas for kids to learn, play and discover.
Ideal for use in a playroom or outside, Korxx’s Big Blocks promise extra high building creations and hours of fun. Made of 100% pressed cork with chamfered edges, the tallest tower can crumble to the ground and do no harm!
- Made from sustainable cork trees
- Safe for even the smallest of children
- Blocks have beveled edges and polished surfaces
- Free from phthalates, dioxins & formaldehyde
- Includes 14 blocks – 10 large and 4 small
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Small cube – 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Large rectangle – 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 7″