The team at KORXX believe that children learn best when they share and play – with their parents and with each other. Using highly sustainable cork to make their toys, KORXX is as committed to the planet as they are to kids. Cork, whose trees do not need to be felled in order to extract the material, is safe, durable and eco-friendly. KORXX building blocks are shaped with little fingers in mind, and have no sharp edges (so even if they fall, nobody’s feet will be harmed!). The blocks, which are deliberately simple, provide a blank canvas for kids to learn, play and discover.
An entirely new and innovative way to stack and create, the colorful Bal-lu cork balls from Korxx have indentations so that they can easily be stacked on top of each other without falling away.
- Made from sustainable cork trees
- Safe for even the smallest of children
- Free from phthalates, dioxins & formaldehyde
- Includes 5 spheres in different sizes
- Delivered in cotton cloth bag
- Age recommendation: 2 years +