The Kitpas Little Artist Kit has everything your budding Picasso needs to draw, paint, and create. Your little one can explore stencils, finger painting, handprint and window art, water coloring, and more with this thoughtfully curated creative set. The included jute tote bag is handmade in Bangladesh by local craftswomen, and 100% of the revenue for these kits is put toward improving the lives of these hardworking women.
- Kit includes:
- 16 medium color crayons
- Water brush
- Finger sponge for stencils
- Wipe-clean cloth
- Reversible panel
- How-To Book
- Jute tote bag made from burlap
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Tote bag is handmade by craftswomen in Bangladesh
- Manufactured according to ASTM and EN-71 toy safety standards
- Made in Japan
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Panel dimensions: 8.6″ x 6″
Japanese brand, Nihon Rikagaku, makes the award-winning Kitpas crayons, dustless chalks, face paints and blackboards beloved by families around the world. The innovative company has an excellent social conscience and always aims to produce quality products that are not only kind to the people that use them, but also the earth. With the majority of their workforce made up of people with learning difficulties, they also focus on creating happiness and security through job opportunities.