Japanese brand, Nihon Rikagaku, makes the award-winning Kitpas crayons, dustless chalks, face paints and blackboards beloved by families around the world. The innovative company has an excellent social conscience and always aims to produce quality products that are not only kind to the people that use them, but also the earth. With the majority of their workforce made up of people with learning difficulties, they also focus on creating happiness and security through job opportunities.
Kitpas’ eco-friendly and water-soluble crayon markers enable little ones to draw on paper, glass windows and whiteboards, making craft time or party decorating extra fun. Once complete, simply use a wet cloth to erase the drawings. You can even use them as watercolors!
- 12 Non toxic, eco-friendly & washable crayons
- Made with paraffin so they’re dust-free
- Odorless and easy for little hands to hold
- Paper wrapped to prevent breakage
- Edge of crayon tray can be used as a palette to create paints
- Colors included:
- Light blue
- Light green
- Pale Orange
- Recycled packaging
- Made in Japan