Japanese brand, Nihon Rikagaku, makes the award-winning Kitpas crayons, dustless chalks, face paints and blackboards beloved by families around the world. The innovative company has an excellent social conscience and always aims to produce quality products that are not only kind to the people that use them, but also the earth. With the majority of their workforce made up of people with learning difficulties, they also focus on creating happiness and security through job opportunities.
Kitpas’ eco-friendly bath set makes bath time extra fun and artistic. Your little one can use the water-proof crayons to draw directly on their bathtub to write their name, draw shapes or something completely abstract. Once they’re done, simply wipe their masterpiece off with the sponge.
- 6 Non toxic, eco-friendly & waterproof crayons
- Hexagon shapes makes it easy for little hands to hold
- 8 piece set includes
- 6 waterproof crayons
- Net bag with suction cups
- Blue cloud sponge
- Wrapped in waterproof paper that won’t tear
- Made in Japan
- Please note:
- Completely erase artwork before leaving bathroom
- Some materials like wood and tiles are difficult to erase