Founded in 2012 by Todd Oldham, Kid Made Modern have brought hundreds of products to market, each crafted by in-house designers to help kids connect to their own inventiveness. Their products couple innovative design with high quality, environmentally friendly and rigorously safety-tested materials.
The Kid Made Modern My First Arts + Crafts Library is designed especially for the youngest crafters. Keeping in mind their small hands and developing fine motor skills, the components are large and easy to grasp, while staying true to the artist quality materials you expect from Kid Made Modern.
- 200+ pieces
- Large, brightly colored pieces are easy for small hands to manipulate
- Makes a great gift for budding crafters
- 12 round wooden beads
- 49 fuzzy sticks
- 14 jumbo fuzzy sticks
- 20 paper straws
- 16 jumbo craft sticks
- 12 colored clothes pins
- 8 sticker sheets
- 216 gold foam stickers
- 15 sticky-backed jewels
- 16 sticky-backed googly eyes
- 12 sticky-backed felt circles
- 2 skeins of yarn – 3 yd
- 2 skeins of chenille yarn – 3 yd
- 1 skein of twine – 3 yd
- 13 glitter paper shapes
- 3 rolls paper tape
- 12 plastic canvas squares 3.15” square
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
WARNING: Choking hazard – Small parts, not for children under 3 years.