The Kibou Diaper Bag is a game-changing, wearable diaper bag that is designed to sit comfortably on your waist and can easily hold everything you need when out and about with the fam. With this minimal, ergonomic bag you can say goodbye to endless digging through a giant tote for your car keys or your little one’s favorite pacifier. Wear it on your hip or sling it over your back for lightweight, effortless carrying.
- Made of high-quality vegan leather with a durable, wipeable, and stain-resistant nylon lining
- Ergonomic, weight-bearing 1.5″ belt and buckle
- Waterproof-lined pocket holds 20+ wipes wet (or a soiled onesie away from your other items)
- Detachable changing pad unfolds from the back flap
- Credit card and cash slots
- Key or pacifier hook
- Baby-friendly, compliant with the highest safety standards such as California Prop 65
- Kibou donates 1% of every sale to Hour Children, a service that provides much needed, multi-faceted support to women who are currently or formerly incarcerated and their children.
- Overall: 11″W x 6″H x 4″D
- Front pocket: 7.5”W x 3.3”H x ~1”D (depth tapers at the bottom)
- Main pocket: 11″W x 6″H x 3″D (depth tapers down to 1.5″)
- Waterproof pocket: 8″W x 6″H envelope pocket (~1″D)
- Back flap: 7″W x 4″H
- Changing pad: 12″W x 22″H
- Belt measures: 33-49″
Kibou was founded by friends Nell Shapiro and Stephanie Merks. Living in New York City and having to walk everywhere, the two moms longed for a wearable diaper bag that could hold all of the essentials without being cumbersome. And just like that, Kibou was born. Nell and Stephanie spent the next two years developing a deliberately minimal diaper bag that can be worn on your waist, is made from sustainable and cruelty-free materials, and helps you find exactly what you’re looking for without endless rummaging.