When Keekaroo founder, Tim Bergeron, was a student developing a new type of therapeutic equipment for children, he found is research both exciting and close to home. His daughter was born with Down syndrome and he wanted more than anything to help her live a comfortable life. Enlisting the help of his other children, Keekaroo was soon born, where they created safe, durable and innovative products. With safety being an integral part of the design process, all Keekaroo products are non-toxic and JPMA Certified, meeting the strictest of safety certification standards.
The Peanut Changer is unlike any other diaper changing pad! Its strong outer shell makes it impermeable to ANY fluid, so clean up is easy. That solid shell on the diaper changing pad also limits bacteria growth or deterioration. Made in the USA from their state-of-the-art, Dura-Soft material, the Peanut Changer makes extra covers and pads unnecessary, saving money and clean up time.
- Made of non-toxic, exclusive Dura-Soft material
- No cover required
- Slip resistant
- Latex, PVC, BPA, phthalate & formamide-free
- Solid surface wipes down easily and limits bacteria growth
- Soft, comfortable surface makes for great napping spot
- Crack/puncture resistant
- JPMA approved & ASTM standard safety tested
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 30 lbs
- Age recommendation: newborn to 3 years
- Dimensions: 32″ x 17″ x 4″