KAOS creates training balls that are designed to bridge the gap between soccer, music, art and streetwear. With a belief that sport is the ultimate equalizer, KAOS balls are a tool that can bring people of all backgrounds together on common ground. Based in Los Angeles, their design team is inspired by beaches, outdoors, and the city landscape, which helps them create unique training balls that are draped in artistic designs. This allows players to stand out and express themselves through the ball they train with. Massively influenced by the local LA art scene, KAOS aims to fit within the growing convergence of soccer and art.
Unleash floral magic with every bend of the KAOS Flower Power ball. This supple mint training ball features a pink rose design for easy visuals whether day or night. It also features maximum air retention so you can leave the air pump at home.
- Encourages active play and gross motor skills development
- 32-panel ball for true and accurate flight
- Machine stitched for tighter and stronger seams
- Re-enforced latex rubber bladder for better surface tension
- Size 3, suggested for ages 8 and under (8 inches in diameter)
WARNING: Choking Hazard—Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under age 3 years.