Based in New York, JUNiA creates non-toxic and eco-friendly eyewear for kids. With the same aesthetic and level of detail you’d expect of your own sunglasses, these kid-sized specs are BPA free and made with 100% UV protective lenses, durable materials and high-quality hardware. The lens of a child under the age of 10’s eye is clear, allowing high solar penetration and increased chances of UV rays-induced ocular changes. UV rays damage builds over time, so the earlier kids wear sunglasses the lower the risk of developing future eye problems. Whether you have a mini me, a cute-as-can-be, or even a “look-at-me”, JUNiA have sunglasses to suit every child and personality.
JUNiA Zap Sunglasses are iconic classics reimagined for kids. Whether they want to shred a guitar, fly a jet, or just kick-it at school, these kids sunglasses will give every mini me the edge to do it all.
- Every order comes with complimentary surprise goodies for hours of fun!
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- 5-barrel hinges are used for comfort, fit and most importantly durability
- All sunglasses are made from BPA-Free materials
- Impact-resistant lenses
- JUNiA sunglasses adhere to the strictest testing standards
- Designed in New York
- Age recommendation: 6 – 10 years