When designing her baby’s nursery in 2014, Jenny Walker set out on a quest to find furnishings that were safe for an infant but could also be repurposed once they outgrew them. With little on the market, her idea for a new business had been born. In June, that idea became a reality with the launch of her collection of luxurious gender-neutral baby furniture that all transforms into adult sized furniture or storage containers. Using Italian leather, smooth walnut and stainless steel, Walker has created high quality pieces that can be used long after your child is no longer an infant.
Inspired by Daddy’s bespoke suiting and constructed with natural wood material, Jenny Walker’s Arden bassinet has combined Holland & Sherry’s wool tweed with smooth leather on the bottom. Designed to be repurposed as a storage container, there will always be a place in your home for this beautiful vessel. Please note: oxygen, water, oils and fingerprints will cause changes in surface coloration making each piece unique over time.
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Jenny Walker Modern Gent Bassinet meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as formaldehyde and phthalates
- Organic mattress included
- Bassinet stand sold separately
- Dimensions: 32- 5/8″ L x 17-1/4″ W x 10-1/2″ H
- Made to order