Any new mama who’s ever struggled to find a diaper bag that actually looks like something we’d carry in real life will fall in love with Jem + Bea’s stylish, simple range of child-friendly bags. When Rebecca da Silva Lima, a former designer for the likes of Anya Hindmarch, Mulberry and Burberry, and her best friend Dominique Hughes, fell pregnant at the same time, they shared a single frustration: not being able to find a suitable diaper bag. With Rebecca’s background in design, and Dominique’s former career as a lawyer, the two knew they had the experience to launch their own brand, and so, Jem + Bea (named after two of their children) was born.
The Jem & Bea Lola Tote is the ultimate in sports luxe style. Made of featherweight Ripstop nylon, it has durable shoulder straps, a detachable cross body strap and is perfect for parents on the go.
- Made of 100% Ripstop Nylon
- PU ‘leather look’ keyring holder
- Thermo-insulated bottle pocket
- 5 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Detachable crossbody strap
- Water repellent & wipe clean logo lining
- Exterior slip pocket on front
- Polished gold-toned hardware
- Jem + Bea branded dustbag
- Dimensions: H 12.6″ x W 19.3″ x D 5.5″
- Weight: 1.65 lb