The Jem + Bea Jamie Eco Backpack is made from 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon, which is a durable, infinitely recyclable material made from disused fishing nets. Featuring multiple spacious interior and exterior pockets, a non-toxic, water-repellent lining, and shoulder straps that can securely clip to a stroller handle, this modern bag is the perfect hands-free option for parents on the go!
- Made from 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- Wristlet pouch in matching fabric attaches to bag or buggy
- Hidden thermo-insulated pocket at side
- 4 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
- Oval-shaped luxury padded changing mat
- Water repellent & wipe clean lining
- Embossed rubber patch with ‘Jem + Bea Recycled’ logo
- Silver finish metal zip on pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps unclip to attach to stroller handle
- Dimensions: 16.5″ H x 13.7″ W x 5.5″ D
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
ABOUT JEM + BEA
Any new mama who’s ever struggled to find a diaper bag that actually looks like something we’d carry in real life will fall in love with Jem + Bea’s stylish, simple range of child-friendly bags. When Rebecca da Silva Lima, a former designer for the likes of Anya Hindmarch, Mulberry and Burberry, and her best friend Dominique Hughes, fell pregnant at the same time, they shared a single frustration: not being able to find a suitable diaper bag. With Rebecca’s background in design, and Dominique’s former career as a lawyer, the two knew they had the experience to launch their own brand, and so, Jem + Bea (named after two of their children) was born.