Any new mama who’s ever struggled to find a diaper bag that actually looks like something we’d carry in real life will fall in love with Jem + Bea’s stylish, simple range of child-friendly bags. When Rebecca da Silva Lima, a former designer for the likes of Anya Hindmarch, Mulberry and Burberry, and her best friend Dominique Hughes, fell pregnant at the same time, they shared a single frustration: not being able to find a suitable diaper bag. With Rebecca’s background in design, and Dominique’s former career as a lawyer, the two knew they had the experience to launch their own brand, and so, Jem + Bea (named after two of their children) was born.
The Jem & Bea Denim Backpack provides the ultimate hands-free and unisex option for parents on the go. It comes loaded with practical details both inside and out yet still maintains a sleek and minimalist look which has become synonymous with Jem + Bea.
- Made of 100% technical poly-cotton denim with water repellant surface
- Matching vanity pouch, attaches to bag or stroller
- Hidden thermo-insulated pocket at side
- 4 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
- New oval-shaped luxury padded change mat
- Water repellent & wipe clean lining
- Silver embossed ‘JEM + BEA’ branding
- Silver finish metal zip on pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps unclip to attach to stroller handle
- Dimensions: H 16.5″ x W 13.78″ x D 5.5″
- Weight: 1.65 lb