Any new mama who’s ever struggled to find a diaper bag that actually looks like something we’d carry in real life will fall in love with Jem + Bea’s stylish, simple range of child-friendly bags. When Rebecca da Silva Lima, a former designer for the likes of Anya Hindmarch, Mulberry and Burberry, and her best friend Dominique Hughes, fell pregnant at the same time, they shared a single frustration: not being able to find a suitable diaper bag. With Rebecca’s background in design, and Dominique’s former career as a lawyer, the two knew they had the experience to launch their own brand, and so, Jem + Bea (named after two of their children) was born.
Made in 100% fine grain leather, the Jem + Bea Cara Crossbody purse combines style and functionality. With a detachable and adjustable leather strap, simply swing it across your body for playdates, nights out or trips to the grocery store. It even includes a travel size changing mat!
- Made of 100% fine grain leather
- Spacious main compartment can hold diapers and wipes
- Detachable and adjustable leather crossbody strap
- 3 x separate compartments: including secure zip compartment inside for smaller items
- Includes travel-size oval padded changing mat
- Water repellent and easy to wipe clean J
- em + Bea logo lining
- Silver toned hardware and zipping
- Jem + Bea branded dust bag
- Weight: 1.1 lbs / 0.5 kg
- Dimensions: 6.3″ H x 9.8″ W x 3″ D / 16 x 25 x 7.5 cm