The Jem + Bea Belt Bag Eco is made from 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon, which is a durable, infinitely recyclable material made from disused fishing nets. This sleek belt bag is the perfect way to be hands-free while keeping the essentials close by. Spacious enough to stow a few diapers and a pack of wipes, this stylish modern bag is perfect for day trips, theme parks, and family holidays!
- Made from 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- Space in the main compartment for 1 pack of wipes & up to 4 diapers.
- Adjustable webbing strap
- 2 separate compartments: including secure zip compartment at the front for smaller items
- Water repellent & wipe clean lining
- Polished silver-toned hardware
- Dimensions: 7.8″ H x 14.9″ W x 3.9″ D
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
ABOUT JEM + BEA
Any new mama who’s ever struggled to find a diaper bag that actually looks like something we’d carry in real life will fall in love with Jem + Bea’s stylish, simple range of child-friendly bags. When Rebecca da Silva Lima, a former designer for the likes of Anya Hindmarch, Mulberry and Burberry, and her best friend Dominique Hughes, fell pregnant at the same time, they shared a single frustration: not being able to find a suitable diaper bag. With Rebecca’s background in design, and Dominique’s former career as a lawyer, the two knew they had the experience to launch their own brand, and so, Jem + Bea (named after two of their children) was born.