Any new mama who’s ever struggled to find a diaper bag that actually looks like something we’d carry in real life will fall in love with Jem + Bea’s stylish, simple range of child-friendly bags. When Rebecca da Silva Lima, a former designer for the likes of Anya Hindmarch, Mulberry and Burberry, and her best friend Dominique Hughes, fell pregnant at the same time, they shared a single frustration: not being able to find a suitable diaper bag. With Rebecca’s background in design, and Dominique’s former career as a lawyer, the two knew they had the experience to launch their own brand, and so, Jem + Bea (named after two of their children) was born.
Their Beatrice tote is the definition of downtown chic. This roomy carry-all in butter soft leather has a streamline design and makes for a great everyday essential.
- 100% smooth calf leather
- Leather key-ring holder
- Logo embossed leather tag
- Thermo-insulated bottle pocket
- 5 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Detachable crossbody strap
- Water repellent & wipe clean logo lining
- Exterior slip pocket on front
- Separate mobile phone pocket in front slip pocket for quick access
- Polished gold toned hardware
- Jem + Bea branded dust-bag
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.7″ W x 5.5″ D x 12.5″ H