Jefferies Socks was established in Burlington, North Carolina in 1937 producing hosiery products for men and women. In 1962, Jefferies expanded their product line to include the children’s market. Today, they make a line of certified organic socks & tights that are manufactured using environmentally friendly processes. The organic cotton used in their organic styles do not contain any pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers to ensure that the fabric in closest contact with a child’s skin is clean and pure.
- 70% Organic Cotton, 27% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Free of pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers
- Eco-friendly manufacturing processes
- Seamless toes for comfort
- Smaller sizes have no-slip dots on bottom
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low