January Moon’s Sensory Necklace offers relief for your child with SPD, anxiety, tender gums, or that stubborn tooth that just won’t pop through! Made from ingredients such as 100% non-toxic silicone, Japanese rope and 24k gold, this necklace boasts a gorgeous modern charm and contains no hidden nasties.
- Made from 100% non-toxic silicone, Japanese rope & 24k gold
- Safety breakaway clasp to promote safe usage
- Features components that have been safety tested for teething and sensory use
- Easily cleans with soap and water
- 22″ long
- January Moon products are designed for kids ages 3+. Parental supervision is required when product is being used by babies, toddlers, and people with special needs.
ABOUT JANUARY MOON
Founded in 2013 by Nashville jewelry designer, Jenny Luckett, January Moon was born when Luckett, a new mom, struggled to find beautiful jewelry that could stand up to the demands of her family’s active, adventurous lifestyle. She noticed a void in the market for kid-friendly, non-toxic accessories with grown-up, art-driven aesthetics and soon set out to create it. Applying knowledge gained in the workroom of jeweler, Judith Bright, Luckett designed silicone beads in custom shapes and colors, and put her components through rigorous safety testing to provide a line of fashionable and functional products that ensure a perfect balance of style, strength and substance.