January Moon’s Sensory Bracelet was designed to help your school-aged tot who is teething, has SPD, or needs anxiety support. This easy-to-wear stretch bracelet is also perfect for stacking and comes in a variety of colors to add a fun and fashionable look to any outfit!
- Made from 100% non-toxic silicone and Japanese stretch rope
- Features components that have been safety tested for teething and sensory use
- Easily cleans with soap and water
- 6.5″ – available in one size for children ages 5+
- January Moon products are designed for kids ages 3+. Parental supervision is required when product is being used by babies, toddlers, and people with special needs.
ABOUT JANUARY MOON
Founded in 2013 by Nashville jewelry designer, Jenny Luckett, January Moon was born when Luckett, a new mom, struggled to find beautiful jewelry that could stand up to the demands of her family’s active, adventurous lifestyle. She noticed a void in the market for kid-friendly, non-toxic accessories with grown-up, art-driven aesthetics and soon set out to create it. Applying knowledge gained in the workroom of jeweler, Judith Bright, Luckett designed silicone beads in custom shapes and colors, and put her components through rigorous safety testing to provide a line of fashionable and functional products that ensure a perfect balance of style, strength and substance.