The Janod Toys Essentials – Learn to Tell Time is one special wooden clock that features digital time on one side and analog on the reverse. This engaging set will teach your little one how to tell the time in a fun, visual, and easy-to-understand way.
- Made from TSCA-compliant plywood and BPA/PVC-free plastic
- Finished with water-based paints
- Carry handle on the clock
- Set includes:
- 1x Clock
- 1x Blank/Erasable Card for writing the time
- 2x Markers (Red for hours and Blue for minutes)
- 6x Slideable Cards for the clock: Day, Night, 15, 30, 45, 60.
- Age recommendation: 5 – 8 years
- Dimensions: 9.8″ x 1.2″ x 9.4″
ABOUT JANOD TOYS
France’s leading wooden toy brand, Janod has a proud, long history of designing award-winning, timeless toys, puzzles and building sets. Founded in 1970, Janod toys are instant classics, but they always look contemporary and are, above all, functional. Designed with children’s budding imaginations in mind, Janod toys produces 150 new toys every year, with help from product managers, designers and graphics specialists.