Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 1949, Jack N’ Jill is a natural toothpaste brand for babies, toddlers and children that is safe to swallow. Now available in more than 30 countries, the toothpaste is completely natural, hypoallergenic and safe for children, with a formula that’s free of salicylates, fluoride, sugar, artificial colors and preservatives, and even gluten! Even better, all packaging is BPA-free, and recyclable. Jack N’Jill also produced the world’s first children’s toothbrushes with handles made of NON-GMO cornstarch – making them both biodegradable and recyclable. Available in kid-friendly flavors like blueberry, banana and blackcurrant, Jack N’Jill makes cleaning your teeth seem anything like a chore.
The Jack N’ Jill Bio Bunny Toothbrush features (SOFT) rounded nylon bristles for superior cleaning and an ergonomic biodegradable handle made from 100% Corn Starch (Non GMO).
- Handle made from 100% Non-GMO Corn Starch
- BPA Free
- Easy for little hands to hold
- Do not sterilize in boiling water or microwave
- Disposal Instructions:
- Break off toothbrush head – check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable)
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost