When Terese Hoffeldt gave birth to her daughter, Augusta, she’d only lost her own beloved mother ten days prior. She knew, in that moment, that while things would never be the same again, that she was being given a chance to rewrite her own story – and so, Hevea was born. Named after the Latin name for the natural rubber tree, Hevea produces sustainable, non-toxic baby products, such as pacifiers, teething accessories and feeding implements made solely from hevea rubber. The natural rubber produced by the tree forms the foundation of the brand’s product range. Using natural rubber – and not synthetic rubber, made from oil – is a far more sustainable practice as it’s biodegradable and reduces the amount of fossil fuels needed. The company doesn’t just make products that are good for babies, it makes products that are good for the planet, too. All packaging comes from responsibly managed forests, which helps preventing deforestation and degradation, and the company’s accessories are made from pure organic GOTS certified cotton. Fusing the beauty and simplicity of Danish design with the efficacy and sustainability of natural rubber, Hevea has become a market leader, and it’s easy to see why.
Hevea’s Star & Moon Orthodontic Pacifier is made of 100% natural rubber latex and designed with an anatomical teat and ergonomic butterfly shape that leaves plenty of room for baby’s nose and mouth. The cut out designs – a star and moon – also provide ventilation and prevent vacuum suction around your baby’s mouth.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colors
- Ergonomic design and anatomical teat
- Cast in one piece so they don’t have joints and cracks which is where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper and soy ink is ideal for gifting
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS 2432-1991