Founded by Terese Hoffeldt and named after the Latin name for the natural rubber tree, Hevea produces sustainable, non-toxic baby products, such as pacifiers, teething accessories and feeding implements made solely from hevea rubber. Using natural rubber – and not synthetic rubber, made from oil – is a far more sustainable practice as it’s biodegradable and reduces the amount of fossil fuels needed. The company doesn’t just make products that are good for babies, it makes products that are good for the planet, too. All packaging comes from responsibly managed forests, which helps preventing deforestation and degradation. Fusing the beauty and simplicity of Danish design with the efficacy and sustainability of natural rubber, Hevea has become a market leader, and it’s easy to see why.
The Twilight Blue Hevea Orthodontic Pacifier is an enchanting ocean-blue color in the brand’s new collection. Colored with food-grade FDA-approved natural color pigments, it’s perfectly safe for your baby’s mouth. The natural rubber has a silky smooth touch that is soft and calming for your baby’s face and teeth.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colors
- Ergonomic design and anatomical teat
- Cast in one piece so they don’t have joints and cracks which is where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper and soy ink is ideal for gifting
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS 2432-1991