When Terese Hoffeldt gave birth to her daughter, Augusta, she’d only lost her own beloved mother ten days prior. She knew, in that moment, that while things would never be the same again, that she was being given a chance to rewrite her own story – and so, Hevea was born. Named after the Latin name for the natural rubber tree, Hevea produces sustainable, non-toxic baby products, such as pacifiers, teething accessories and feeding implements made solely from hevea rubber. The natural rubber produced by the tree forms the foundation of the brand’s product range. Using natural rubber – and not synthetic rubber, made from oil – is a far more sustainable practice as it’s biodegradable and reduces the amount of fossil fuels needed. The company doesn’t just make products that are good for babies, it makes products that are good for the planet, too. All packaging comes from responsibly managed forests, which helps preventing deforestation and degradation. Fusing the beauty and simplicity of Danish design with the efficacy and sustainability of natural rubber, Hevea has become a market leader, and it’s easy to see why.
Hevea’s Glass Bottles are made from pure borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant. The glass does not react with the contents of the bottle, and no substances can get into the food. This means that after the bottle has been cleaned, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content. The 2-pack bottle set comes with 100% natural rubber, medium flow nipples and are highly hygienic as they are one-piece molded.
- 2-pack 100% borosilicate glass bottle
- Smooth and non-porous surface does not leach toxic chemicals
- Bottles are 4 oz / 120 ml
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- 100% Natural rubber nipples
- Cheery shaped teat – Anti-colic valve
- Soft and durable nipple, resistant to teething/bites
- Medium flow nipple (3-24 month for milk or water)
- Screw thread and leak-proof dust cover
- Made in Germany
- Complies to safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA