The healthynest Dry Wipes are made from 100% organic cotton and contain no liquid or formula, allowing parents to make their own solution or simply add purified water. Perfect for using wet or dry on little hands, bottoms, and faces, these biodegradable wipes are as pure as it gets!
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- The cotton is grown in the USA and the wipes are made in California
- 8 pack includes 80 wipes
- Can be used wet or dry
- Make your own wipes solution or use purified water
- Preservative-free, plastic-free, and biodegradable
- Perfect for cleaning baby’s bottom, face, and hands
- Packaging is made from FSC-certified cardboard
healthynest was founded by Shazi Visram and Joe Kulak who are the masterminds behind the popular organic baby brand, Happy Family Organics. They passionately believe that every parent deserves to be a healthy, happy, and connected baby, and their mission is to protect and promote infant health. Each purchase from healthynest’s unique diapering program includes science-backed, age-specific enrichment activities that are designed to inspire meaningful connections. These durable diapers are not only leak-free but are made from baby-safe, plant-based materials and only the softest cotton comes in contact with your little one’s skin. The brand conducts rigorous third-party testing for toxins such as VOCs, dioxins and pesticides so you can rest easy knowing you’re putting only the safest, food-grade quality standard products on your little one’s precious skin.