The healthynest Diapers are premium, European-made, non-toxic diapers that are so effective and absorbent, they can be worn either day or night. These plant-based beauties have super soft cotton woven in to provide the comfiest experience possible for your tot, without sacrificing on performance.
- Fluffy absorbent core is made from wood pulp from sustainably harvested, FSC-certified forests
- Made from 100% chlorine-free pulp
- The main materials touching your baby’s skin are plant-based. This means that the topsheet, backsheet, and even the leg cuffs are plant-based
- Materials are OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Free from odor absorbers
- Carefully selected materials that are as efficient as possible allow the diapers to be thin and comfy
- Super absorbent and lasts up to 12 hours
- Protects against leaks, even overnight
- Petroleum-based materials have been replaced by plant-based materials providing your little one with a non-toxic diaper
- Free from fragrance, lotions, and latex
- Perfect for sensitive skin – hypoallergenic and dermatologist-approved
- Third-party tested to be free from VOCs, dioxins, and pesticides
- Premium plant-based top sheet keeps your baby’s skin dry
- Plant-based packaging
MATERIALS: Core is made of wood pulp (totally chlorine-free and FSC-certified) and super absorbent polymer. Outer cover is made of cotton and polyester. Backsheet is made of plant-based polyethylene. Topsheet is made of polypropylene and plant-based polyethylene. Core wrap is made of polypropylene. Acquisition layer is made of polyester. Leg cuffs are made of polypropylene, plant-based polyethylene and elastic. Wasit band is made of polypropylene and elastics. Ink is made without lead or heavy metals. Adhesive.
DIAPER SIZE GUIDE
Size 1: 6 – 9 lbs (64 diapers per pack)
Size 2: 8 – 14 lbs (58 diapers per pack)
Size 3: 12 – 18 lbs (52 diapers per pack)
Size 4: 16 – 28 lbs (46 diapers per pack)
Size 5: 22 – 37 lbs (40 diapers per pack)
Size 6: 27 lbs + (36 diapers per pack)
healthynest was founded by Shazi Visram and Joe Kulak who are the masterminds behind the popular organic baby brand, Happy Family Organics. They passionately believe that every parent deserves to be a healthy, happy, and connected baby, and their mission is to protect and promote infant health. Each purchase from healthynest’s unique diapering program includes science-backed, age-specific enrichment activities that are designed to inspire meaningful connections. These durable diapers are not only leak-free but are made from baby-safe, plant-based materials and only the softest cotton comes in contact with your little one’s skin. The brand conducts rigorous third-party testing for toxins such as VOCs, dioxins and pesticides so you can rest easy knowing you’re putting only the safest, food-grade quality standard products on your little one’s precious skin.